Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I too am a virgin

at this blogging stuff. Susie, it was the WTR white trash reunion, not the WTFU I think that was next door to us at the "What The FU--?" reunion, you must have gotten confused.

I have nothing exciting or of any significance to write about. As most of you know by now the real estate market has bottomed out, so I have turned to nude dancing at nite for extra money. Dont be surprised.

I dance at nursing homes.To them I STILL look firm and sexy. And there is no need to bring a pole to grind up and down on, I just use the i.v.poles.
They expect the housing market to pick up again in 2009. So thats cool. That's practically around the corner.

Amy is in Athens studying micro-biology, and Corrie is in Northern Uganda with the Peace Corps.

No actually they're just both down the hall sleeping and dreaming about using my credit cards to get their nails done tomorrow. But I just get sick of all you guyz' kids being ambassadors and brain surgeons and shit.

Hey, heres a bit of good news. Speaking of the Cape trip. Those of you that were there may recall how crooked and twisted Corries spine was. A 62 degree scoliosis curve to be exact. Well August of last Summer she had a surgery to straigten her spine with a titnium rod. HORRIBLE ordeal, BUT we just had her 1 yr post op visit in Philly this week and she now has only a 20 degree curve. Incredible, since they had told us to only hope for a 50% improvement.

Hey cousin John, saw your new photo. A M A Z I N G!!!!! Even Corrie couldnt get over it. Keep up the good work. Susan, keep your eye on him, he's looking awfully HOT!!!!!

Hey Godson, Bryan, hope the new school year is off to a good start. Would love to come into the city (with Corrie who idolizes the fact that youre a teacher) and watch you teach one day.

Love to all of you.

Joni :)

1 comment:

Tim said...

Wow, that whole nursing home diatribe might be the most disturbing thing I have read in recent memory. It really makes me miss the family...

Can anyone tell me how to post on this site? I am trying to figure all of this out, but it seems that all I can do is comment.