Friday, September 07, 2007

new family

OK, like Gail, this is new to me........where are my kids when I need them?

1.) Chris.......off on his own.......(24)....working in Eden Prairie, MN, for an insurance benefits/manager/provider/software company.....and loving it..........
www.lighthouse1.com
2.) Tim..........(22)..off on his own.........working in Suwon, Korea, (a suburb of Seoul with a population over a million people and a Cost Co, Houlihans, and McDonald's) for an academy that helps teach Korean students English after school..........giving him a chance to get more international experience before he decides his next wonderful step in life.....Tim Herby [tnherby@gmail.com]
3.) Cait......(18).....off on her own......as a freshman at the University of Minnesota, Duluth, majoring today, in business, and loving being away from mom and dad...(OK, it's only 2 and 1/2 hours but it feels like light years because we don't know how to do anything with our electronics without her help (play a DVD, program our phones, or fix the computer..)
...herby005@d.umn.edu

thanks, Bryan, for setting this up for us......

hey, john, any pictures or CD from the WTFU at Cape Cod 06?......Caitlin keeps asking...I didn't bring my camera but I have great memories............Y0U look fantastic in the picture.........and I am so happy for the birth of your grandchild. Please, tell us more about Jon joining the Navy..........

if anyone would like Tim's address in Korea, I know he would love to hear from you:

Tim Herby at
Avalon Education
Suwon Campus
Wooman-Dong 561-15
Sangan B/D 5F
Paldal-Gu, Suwon City
South Korea
Zip :442-819

did I write too much for my very first blog????see I don't know the etiquette and I don't have anyone at home to teach me....sorry....

No comments: